The history of Kimberly Club Pvt. Ltd.® dates back to the year 1990 when the property’s founders, Ansals Group, acquired a 6 acre land in the centre of Aashiyana Colony and named it the Ansals Chancellor Club. For 14 years, the Club was run under the leadership of a manager appointed by the Ansals group.
On 2nd June 2005, The Aseans, an event management company, acquired the Club property. It was registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and named Kimberly Club Pvt. Ltd. The club management decided to retain the name ‘Chancellor Club‘ on the demand of the existing members, also keeping in mind the goodwill associated with the name.
Since then the ever expanding Club is running successfully with continuously increasing market value.
We believe that being on par in terms of quality and price can only get us into the game but it is our service that will win us the game. For us, it’s about following a simple but powerful rule: always give people more than what they expect to get.